Short bits of amusing or instructional information delivered to you by a brand is known as "branded content videos."
The branded merchandise has been increasingly popular in recent years. And more and more clients are requesting help in creating better content for their brands, particularly video content. So, based on our recent research, we've compiled a list of our top five takeaways for creating effective branded films, as well as some of our favourite branded content examples. Use them to get ideas for your next piece of branded content.
- Be chosen The content should pique people's interests and encourage them to interact with it.
- Maintain interest The audience should want to watch the entire video.
- Highlight the brand The brand should be remembered by the audience.
- Gratify The content should be appropriate and appealing to the viewer (drive an emotional response).
- Lead to action After viewing the content, the viewer should take action.